Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:03 am

After PDF is converted to SVG, it is found that the fonts in some SVG files are in wrong location. Just like the example in the attachment
Screenshot2023_03_13_185421.jpg

And i want to know how to change the img quality in the generated SVG files, i think some SVG files are too large
Thanks

Chiakiii

Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:07 am

download-guide-source-han.pdf.zip
And here is the original PDF file

Chiakiii

Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:12 am

Hi Chiakiii,

Thanks for your message.
Did your environment is MAC system? I converted your document using our latest Spire.PDF 9.3.2 in our MAC system, but I didn't reproduce the wrong location issue. I have uploaded my testing results for your reference. If you were using an old version, I suggest you upgrade to the latest one to try again. Meanwhile, please make sure that your system have installed the corresponding fonts that your PDF file used. If the issue still exists after trying, To help us have a further investigation, please share the following more information with us, thanks in advance.
1. The target platform of your project(E.g. .NETCore3.1)
2. Your output svg files, we will try to open your files on our side and check the size of them.

Best Regards,
Herman
E-iceblue support team

Herman.Yan

Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:35 am

Hi Herman,
Thanks for your help.
My environment is MAC. I used Spire.Total8.2.0 or Spire.PDF9.3.3 to convert PDF files. It may be because I used the Java SDK, so the version is different from yours. My framework is Spring Boot 2.0.1. Here are the SVG files I generated.
Archive.zip

Chiakiii

Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:35 am

Hi Chiakiii,

I did reproduce the overlapped issue after testing with our Spire.PDF for Java. I have logged this issue into our tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-5861, our Dev team will do further investigation and fixing. Meanwhile, they will do more investigations to check if there is any approach could reduce the size of the converted svg files. Once there is any update, we will keep you informed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Herman
E-iceblue support team

Herman.Yan

Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:32 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Pdf 9.3.11 for Java which fixes the issue with SPIREPDF-5861.Please download the new version from the following link to test.Website download link:https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/pdf-for-java.html
Or through the Maven warehouse:
<repositories>
<repository>
<id>com.e-iceblue</id>
<name>e-iceblue</name>
<url>https://repo.e-iceblue.com/nexus/content/groups/public/</url>
</repository>
</repositories>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>e-iceblue</groupId>
<artifactId>spire.pdf</artifactId>