Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi,
I have a Web application in MVC C# and I want to export my workbook to the client and he can download it as a "normal document he downloads" and choose the name, the destination, etc..
Thanks,
quentin

quentingraignon

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:58 am

Dear quentin,

Thanks for your inquiry.
You just want to save the workbook including choosing name and destination in MVC, right? If yes, sorry our Spire.Xls doesn't support the operation.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Nina.Tang wrote:Dear quentin,

Thanks for your inquiry.
You just want to save the workbook including choosing name and destination in MVC, right? If yes, sorry our Spire.Xls doesn't support the operation.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Hi,

Thanks for your fast answer :)

Yes, it's what I wanna do with my mvc web app.. so if I understand well, I won't be able to implement your library into my code. Thanks for your help and hope I'm gonna use it later in a desktop app.

Quentin

quentingraignon

Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:37 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
If you have question related to our products in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS