Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:47 pm

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.spire.xls.packages.sprqxh (in module Spire.Xls) cannot access class sun.security.action.GetPropertyAction (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.action to module Spire.Xls
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.packages.sprqxh.spr??(Unknown Source)
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.packages.sprqxh.spr??(Unknown Source)
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.packages.sprqxh.<init>(Unknown Source)
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.packages.spriag.<init>(Unknown Source)
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.packages.sprqeg.<init>(Unknown Source)
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.core.spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.<init>(Unknown Source)
at Spire.Xls/com.spire.xls.Workbook.<init>(Unknown Source)
at fact14_4_22/fact14_4_22.Pdf.<init>(Pdf.java:10)
at fact14_4_22/fact14_4_22.Pdf.main(Pdf.java:16)
Attachments
Pdf.zip
Thats the code of my pdf converter
(577 Bytes) Downloaded 118 times

pablogl2002-1

Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:07 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I simulated an excel file to test with your code, but didn't reproduce your issue. The version I used is the latest version(Spire.XLS for Java Version:5.3.3). If you were not using the latest version, please first give it a try. If the issue still exists after trying, please provide the following information for further investigation. You could attach them here or send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.
1) Your sample Excel file.
2) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
3) The JDK version you are using, such as JDK1.8.0.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS