Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 02, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi,

I am using both OpenXML and Spire Presentation to manipulate the presentation file. I found that on some slides I am encountering an exception if I save the file in Spire.Presentation and then opening it on OpenXML.

I've attached a sample pptx file and solution file for your reference.

SpireContentStringIsNotValid-master.zip

Fails.zip

AdamShakhabov

Fri May 03, 2019 6:10 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I did encounter the same exception as yours, this issue has been submitted to our Dev team for further investigation, if there is any update, we will keep you informed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 am

Hello Lisa,

How's it going? Do you think this can be done soon?

Thank you!

AdamShakhabov

Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 am

Hello,

Thank you for following up.
As for this issue, our Dev team have resolved it, but it didn't pass the tests. Our Dev team would further look into it. Anyway, I have given a higher priority to your issue. Once the hotfix version is available, we will let you know immediately.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed May 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Thank you very much for the update Lisa :)

AdamShakhabov

Fri May 17, 2019 9:06 am

Hello,

Glad to inform that the reported issue has been fixed in Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:4.5.5. Welcome to test it.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-presentation-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Presentation/

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation