Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:18 pm

Hello,

I write to see if you can help me.
In a Sharepoint library we save an Excel as a template. Internally Sharepoint gives each document an internal identifier.
We obtain Excel and make the pertinent modifications through Spire (fill in values, add rows, insert images...).
We save that Excel in a different Sharepoint library and with a different name.
So far we were on Spire.Office 5.5.0 and it was not a problem.
If I update Spire.Office to 7 (or any later than 5.5.0), and run the same code with the same template, when I save the document to Sharepoint, it is saved with the same internal identifier.

Do you know what change has been produced in Spire that affects this behavior or how to fix it?

Thank you very much for your help.

All the best,

LauraNM

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your message, I can’t exactly investigate your issue. To help us reproduce your issue and work out a solution for you. Please offer the following message, thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your full test code that can reproduce your issue.
2) Your input file, you can attach here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).
3) Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8 or Jdk 1.8.
4) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:02 am

Hello,

Greeting from E-iceblue.
Has your issue been solved? If not, please offer the following message, thanks for your assistance in advance.

1) Your full test code that can reproduce your issue.
2) Your input file, you can attach here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).
3) Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8 or Jdk 1.8.
4) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.XLS