Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:11 am

Dear Eric,

Sorry for the long silence.
I have checked the status of the logged issue and I am sorry there's still no significant progress so far. The underlying problem here is very complex and our team is seeking a breakthrough. Anyway, I have again intimated them about your concerns.
Your patience and cooperation is really appreciated in this process.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:30 pm

Hi,
How can I view a pdf file using Spire.pdfviewer?
I tried, but it has some building error!
Thanks

egmansoori

Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:00 am

egmansoori wrote:Hi,
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did a simple demo for you for reference. You can download it from this link (https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/attachment/Demo(32207).zip) and did a test. If the demo does not meet your requirement or you have further questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:48 pm

Triste.Dai wrote:
egmansoori wrote:Hi,
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did a simple demo for you for reference. You can download it from this link (https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/attachment/Demo(32207).zip) and did a test. If the demo does not meet your requirement or you have further questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Thanks,
I have added pdfviewer from Nuget, but its icons were not appeared in the toolbox. Moreover, the compiler cannot find pdfviewer.dll.

egmansoori

Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:16 am

egmansoori wrote:
Thanks,
I have added pdfviewer from Nuget, but its icons were not appeared in the toolbox. Moreover, the compiler cannot find pdfviewer.dll.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
I created a Windows Forms App in Visual Studio 2022, after importing the Spire.PdfViewer from Nuget, the pdfViewer components were added in the toolbox, you can see the following picture.
pdfviewer.png
pdfviewer.png (28.8 KiB) Viewed 311 times

The PdfDocumentViewer control can only view the document, you need to call this.pdfDocumentViewer1.LoadFromFile("test.pdf") then run the application and view document.
The PdfViewer control can open, save, print pdf document and more. you can operate the document by clicking the icon at the upper left of the form or via code.
You can readd the dll and try. If the issue still exists, please provide us with the following messages to help us work out a solution for you. You can send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com) or attach them here.
1) the version of Visual Studio you use.
2) your full application.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Thanks for your reply.
I think there is a conflict between PdfSharp and PdfViewer! These both cannot be used simultaneously in a project. Is this true?

egmansoori

Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:15 am

egmansoori wrote:Thanks for your reply.
I think there is a conflict between PdfSharp and PdfViewer! These both cannot be used simultaneously in a project. Is this true?

Hi,

Thanks for you feedback.
I imported both Spire.PdfViewer and PDFsharp from Nuget in one project, then I created a pdf document with PDFsharp and opened it with Spire.PdfViewer, there was no error occurred, I can not reproduce your issue. Please provide us with the following messages to help us do a further investigation. You can send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com) or attach them here. Thanks for you assistance.
1) your full application.
2) the version of Visual Studio you use.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.XLS