If you have any complaints or suggestions about our service or products, please post them here. Your comments will help us to make continuous progress.

Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:53 am

Hello,

is there any demo of the Spire_Compression.Zip Class?
I try to create a zip-file. But there are no files in it.

This is my code:

[WebMethod]
public void zipArchiv() {

ZipArchive zip = new ZipArchive();
string zipFile = @"C:\Temp\Zip1.zip";

zip.AddFile(@"C:\Temp\WarenEingangPosObjectProperties.java");

zip.Save(zipFile);

}

Thanks for help
Oliver

OliCube73

Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I used the latest version of Spire.Pdf8.11.0 and created a web project with the code you provided to test your scenario, but I didn’t reproduce your issue. Are you using the latest version of Spire.Pdf? If not, please update and have a test again. If the issue still exists, please offer the following message. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your java class file (WarenEingangPosObjectProperties.java), you can attach here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).
2) Application type, such as ASP.NET Web Application, .NET Framework 4.8.
3) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:27 am

Hi Abel,

thanks for your answer.

I downloaded the newest demo-version of Spire.Office Platinum yesterday. (Version 7.2) with the Spire.Pdf.dll v8.1.8. I will download the dll from your link.

I will answer your messages
1.) The file WarenEingangPosObjectProperties.java is just an example. The same way is with an text-file test1.txt with the content TEST.
2.) I can't change the application type. Cause it is our erp-system with .net 3.5. So I use the version 2.0 from the Pdf.dll.
3.) My OS is WinServer 2013.

My Question is: is my Code okay or do I forget something? Cause there are no descriptions for the functions in the dll-help from ice-blue.
Look for Spire.Compression.Zip Namespace

OliCube73

Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I did preliminary test on winServer2012, but I didn't reproduce your issue. Are you sure that your OS is winServer2013?

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:01 am

Hi Abel,

I'm wrong. My OS is WinServer 2012.
Do you use my code? Do you use .NET Framework 3.5? And the spire.dll from .NET 2.0 folder?

Greeting,
Oliver

OliCube73

Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:07 am

Hello,

Do you use my code? Do you use .NET Framework 3.5? And the spire.dll from .NET 2.0 folder?
Yes, I used your code and created a web Application with .NET Framework 3.5 and the spire.dll from .NET 2.0 folder to test your scenario on the iis of Win Server 2012. I put my test project to our server, you can download it from the following link. If my project doesn’t help you, please offer your test project that can reproduce your issue. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/att ... s31407.zip

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:43 am

Thank you.

But i have just one ASP.Net Project, that is our ERP-System, I can't copy this.

I made an WinForm-Project. There are the same issues. The program creats the zip-file, but there is no content in it.

I can't upload my example, because it has 18 MiB and the maximum allowed size is 2 MiB.
Do you have a server, where I can upload my programm?

Greetings,
Oliver

OliCube73

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:52 am

Hello,

How is my project running on your side? In addition, for the big project file, you could upload the file to the DropBox or OneDrive and then share the download link with us. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 pm

Hi Abel,

I coudn't run your project, cause I have just one asp.server. This is our ERP-System.
Now I tried it also in a WindowsForms project. There was the same result.

The zip-file will be created, but there is no file in it.
When I try to extract it, I get an error-message.

I will put it in this post, or put it in my online-folder.

https://my.hidrive.com/share/mawdy4utt8

Password: spire.zip

verweise.png

error.png

OliCube73

Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:29 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your more sharing.
I tested the project on the win-server2012 after modifying the document path(as shown in the screenshot1 below). However, I also didn’t reproduce your issue, I can find the txt file in the zip(as shown in the screenshot2 below). I attached my result zip file for your reference. Could you please offer your result zip file? Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:10 am

Hi Abel,

here is my zip-file.

Now I will offer a demo licence and will try it again.

Greetings
Oliver

OliCube73

Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:46 am

Hello,

For the zip file you provided, I can unzip it and get the result txt file (as shown in the screenshot below). And the tool I used for unzipping is "WinRAR".

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Complaints & Suggestions