Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Hello,
I donwloaded and installed spire-pdf-fe_6.2. I double checked the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\e-iceblue\Spire.Pdf-FE\Bin\NET4.0 contain DLL Spire.PDF.dll
In properties - details of the dll i can see Spire.Pdf Free Edition

In my project the dll is correctly referenced but when i use the page.extractText function (from your example) i got a text including the message :
Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET

I don't know how to remove this message, please help !!

Thanks in advance

Olivier

olivier_1968

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:53 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
Yes, this is a known issue in current free Spire.PDF version. It will be fixed in the next free version. But we only upgrade our free version irregularly. To help you better evaluate our product, we just sent a one-month free license of Spire.PDF for .NET to your email. Please download our latest commercial version (Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:6.3.16) and apply the license by key method (How to Apply the License by license key) to remove the warning message and test your case. If there is any other question, just feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:17 am

Hello,

Glad to inform that we just updated our free Spire.PDF version to Free Spire.PDF for .NET Version:6.10 which fixed the warning message issue of extracting function, you can download it to have a test.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:30 am

Hello,

I'm currently using free version of Spire.PDF 8.8.6 and I'm having this issue even it should be resolved.

string text = textExtractor.ExtractText(extractOptions);
For each page, text only return "Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET.".

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Jonathan

jonathan.joaquim

Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:26 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note that the Spire.PDF v8.8.6 is our commercial version, it will generate the warning message if you don't apply a license. The correct Free version is the Free Spire.PDF for .NET Version:8.6. Please note the free version has limitations on pages and we don't upgrade it regularly. I suggest you use our commercial version for evaluation since the commercial version is more stable than free version.
We could provide a one-month temporary license to help you remove the warning from the commercial version. Please click here to acquire a temporary license. In addition, please refer to this tutorial (How to Apply the License by license key) to apply the license. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:47 pm

Hello E-ICEBLUE Team,

We would like to avoid evaluation warning while converting our business documents.
Can you please guide us in buying your Spire.Doc Licence to avoid the evaluation warning while converting our business documents (RTF to PDF).

Also Help us with a direct email address to contact your business or accounts team by our official email.

Thanking you.
Anu

Annapurna

Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our sales team has sent an email to your email address to guide you to purchase a License for our Spire.Doc product, please note that check.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:37 am

Hello,

Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Return to Spire.PDF