Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Hi Dear Mrs/Mr

I purchased a license on a domain basis; I don't get a license error when I use the dll under subdomain; but the dll I use under the domain itself is also getting this error. What is the reason I got this error in root domain?

aguneytepe

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:46 am

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply as weekend.
I tested your license file and found it could work well. How do you apply your license? I recommend you apply your license by license key (How to Apply the License by license key), since sometimes your application could not read the license file because of lack of permission or other reason. Please use this way instead.

If the issue still happens, please provide a runnable project to help us further investigate it. You could send it to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:07 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rahcel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.PDF