Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:56 am

Hello
We have just renew our Spire license.Currently we are using "Spire.Doc Pro Edition" with version 5.8.
Our order Id is "Order No.3499".As per your order confirmation email we have downloaded Spire.Doc Pack Version:5.8 version.We have installed the new Spire.Doc properly and also we have copied license.elic file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\e-iceblue\" which you have provided after renewing our license.

Now the currently problem is that, when we are adding Watermark in PDF file it giving the evaluation warning as "Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF".
Could you please suggest the solution to overcome this problem.Because we are unable to find the solution.For adding watermark in PDF file we have created simple C# Console Application also I have given the license file path in my code also like.
Code: Select all
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileFullPath("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\e-iceblue\\license.elic");

But still I am getting same error.

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Nitin Jagtap

Nitinwa

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 am

Dear Nitin,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that you only purchased Spire.Doc, and the license you have only authorize for Spire.Doc, but you use the function of Spire.PDF to add Watermark in PDF file. So there will be that warning information. If you want to remove the warning information generated by Spire.PDF, please buy Spire.PDF and then apply the license.
If there is any question, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi Betsy,
Thanks for your reply.

Previously we used your "Spire.Doc Pro Edition" with version 5.4. and it used to add water mark to PDF file without any "Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF"..

That is the reason we purchased "Spire.Doc Pro Edition" with version 5.8.

We used same Spire.Pdf.dll(C:\Program Files (x86)\e-iceblue\Spire.Doc\Bin\NET3.5\Spire.Pdf.dll) to add water mark to the PDF file.The current package also consist of the same dll (Spire.Pdf.dll) but it gives the Evaluation Warning.

Thanks
Nitin Jagtap

Nitinwa

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 am

Dear Nitin,

Thanks for your information.
Please send the license file which can work on your side and the code you were using to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. That would be very helpful to investigate this issue.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF