Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us locate the issue quickly, I need some details. No file printed means no real output file or the blank paper? If there is only one page and you print the document by control like this.pdfDocumentViewer1.Print(), the result will turn blank. We suggest you trying the latest hotfix Spire.PDFViewer Pack(Hotfix) Version:2.12.38 which works ok as we have no plan to update the free version and all the fixes and new features are implemented in the commercial version,

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:57 am

Hello,

I downloaded from your site and installed Spire.PDF Pack and Spire.PDF HotFix.
When I try to print existing PDF this will appear in the paper:
"Evaluation Warning : The version can be used only for evaluation purpose..."

How can I remove this message or will this message stay with the free version?

Many Thanks

edvardasbarasa

Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:47 am

Hello Edvardasbarasa,

Thanks for your inquiry.
You should be using our paid version which will generate the evaluation message without applying a valid license. We can offer one-month free license to help you remove the message, Please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get it if you need. And our free version is totally free without any warning message, you can download FreeSpire.Pdf Version 4.3 to test. If there is still any doubt, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 am

Hello Edvardasbarasa,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Has your issue been resolved? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:36 am

I am using dot-net core, I only want to print a pdf document which I already have, I only want the functionality of "PrintDocument.Print()"
Is it available on FreeSpire.pdf??
If not is there any separate cost only if I only want the basic functionality in .NET CORE.

sanjusanjeev

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 am

Hi sanjusanjeev,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that free Spire.PDF doesn't support .net core now.
Please download the latest Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.1.16 and have a try.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:54 am

Hi sanjusanjeev,

Hope you are doing well.
Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 am

Hi sanjusanjeev,

Hope you are doing well.
Our free Spire.PDF for .NET Version:5.1 supports .Net Core now. Do you use it? Has your issue been resolved?

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 am

Well now you have to use the alternative. We cant have you actually remembering how it works, now can we?

TimothyIdext

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 am

Hello TimothyIdextZD,

I'm confused about your inquiry. Did you encounter any issue while using our products? Could you please describe your issue in details? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:00 am

Hello Betsy Jiang,
I tried downloading free Spire.PDF for .NET Version :5.1, but I got a .msi file. Is there a DLL which supports .net core same as Spire.pdf version 4.12.8 but a free version.

Thanks in advance

sanjusanjeev

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:37 am

Dear sanjusanjeev,

Thanks for your inquiry. This is Nina from E-iceblue support team.
Our Free Spire.PDF for .NET Version :5.1 supports .NET Core. Please install the .msi file and then you will find the dlls for .NET Core under the folder netstandard2.0. If there is any question, welcome to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:42 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Has your issue been resolved?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:49 am

We are converting Excel to pdf using Spire.XLS but we are facing error "Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET." We have also purchased the licence for Spire.XLS. Kindly please help so that the message can get removed from the downloaded pdf's.

THanks,
SIddharth

Sidd1692

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:24 am

Hello Sidd1692,

Thank you for contacting.
The evaluation warning message you got indicates that you were also using the functionality of our Spire.PDF. That is why your XLS license doesn’t valid for this. If you are not clear which part using our Spire.PDF, please provide your code for our reference. Then we can give an accurate response. Besides, we are willing to provide a temporary license(one month free) of Spire.PDF to help you remove the warning message. If you need it, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDF