Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Hi,

We have a project using Spire.Doc to create a doc file representing user information and we are getting the error in the doc file: "Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.Doc for .NET".

I purchased a license but I'm still getting the same error. I put the "license.elic.xml" file in my root folder and set it to "Embedded Content" and "Copy Always". It's found in the bin folder, I downloaded and installed the Spire.Doc Standard Edition. I tried to set the key programmatically using: "Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey([license key])" and I'm still getting the same error every time.

I'm using the version 7.1.19.4040 [Spire.Doc]

Can anyone advise?

enquire

Fri May 24, 2019 2:59 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note you purchased Spire.Doc Standard Version. The dll 7.1.19.4040 you provided is Pro version. Now the latest standard version is Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition Version:7.1. Below is dlls information in it for your kind reference:
Spire.License.dll V1.3.7
Spire.Doc.dll V7.1.0
Spire.Pdf.dll V5.1.0

I have tested your license with correct dlls, it worked. Please use the correct dlls.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Doc