Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:29 am

Hi,

I bought the licenses of the components Spire.PDF and Spire.PDFViewer, but there are times when the ‘Evaluation Warning’ reappears, even though I did not make any changes on the deployment location.
What should I do ?

Development environments : Visual Studio 2015;C# ; Winform
components integration code :
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileName(@"Spire.PDFViewerLicence.elic.xml");
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseFileName(@"Spire.PDFLicence.elic.xml");

Best regards

mba91000

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:21 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
I tested the licenses of your Spire.PDF and Spire.PDFViewer with the method you mentioned, both of them work well, the Evaluation Warning could be removed successfully. As for your situation, I recommend that you use the key method ( How to Apply the License by license key) to apply your licenses, since other methods may cause the license file to be unrecognized because of lacking of permission or other reasons in some occasions. If there is still any issue after trying the key method, just feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Hi Lisa

Thank you, it's working. :D

Best regards

mba91000

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that! Just feel free to contact us if you encounter any issue related to our products in the future.
Wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDFViewer