Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 11, 2021 5:18 am

Hi, I downloaded and integrated the Spire.PDF free edition for Java (version 4.4.1) in my Java application. I always get the evaluation warning in the header of the printed PDF files.

I definitely use the free version, not the commerical version. What do I wrong?

I also tested older versions like 2.2.2, 2.6.4, 3.9.0, but with the same issue.

Haushaus

Tue May 11, 2021 8:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated a PDF file and printed it with our FreeSpire.PDF for Java v4.4.1 (or v3.9.0/v4.3.0), but I did not reproduce your issue. Here I uploaded my test project, please run it directly on your side to see if the issue still occurs.
If this issue only occurs in your project, please provide it to help us reproduce your issue. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Mon May 17, 2021 6:42 am

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I found out the problem now. I use Spire.doc (free edition) and Spire.pdf (free) both together in my Java application (both are imported).

Spire.doc also contains the functionality of Spire.pdf. The classloader of Java automatically use the first appropriate method, and in my case, it is the the PDF export of Spire.doc.

Is there any way to exclude the Spire.pdf part from Spire.doc library?

Haushaus

Mon May 17, 2021 9:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
I am sorry that since some functions in the Spire.Doc require Spire.PDF support, it is impossible to exclude the Spire.pdf part from Spire.doc library.
For your situation, you can directly use our Free Spire.Office for Java, which includes both Spire.Doc and Spire.PDF and will not generate any warning messages.
If there are any other issues, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.PDF