Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 30, 2019 6:45 am

Hello Team,

I am trying to convert doc file to pdf file using sipre.doc, but i am getting Evaluation warning for spire.doc and spire.pdf , i am using .net framework 4.5
i need to convert more than 15 pages , sometime more than 30. please provide me a solution.

Note the evaluation warning:

Evaluation Warning : The document was created with Spire.PDF for .NET.
Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.Doc for .NET.

sanjusanjeev

Thu May 30, 2019 8:45 am

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.
Kindly note that the evaluation warning message would appear when you use our commercial version without applying a valid license. Our sales team just sent a temporary license( one month free) of Spire.Doc to your email. Please have a check and apply the license by this way (How to Apply the License by license key) to remove this warning message.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Thu May 30, 2019 9:58 am

Hi,

Can't we extend more than 1 month period license,
previously we got free for spire.pdf similarly don't we get for spire.doc

sanjusanjeev

Thu May 30, 2019 10:37 am

Hi,

Thanks for you feedback.
After one month later, the warning message will appear again. If there is any special reason, we will consider extending the valid date of the temporary license. Otherwise, you need to apply a official license subscription to remove the warning message, and please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get the details of official license type and price.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Return to Spire.Doc