Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:56 pm

We purchased the Single license for Spire.Doc and I have included the file in the directory of my .exe I also SetLicenseFileName in my code. I am still getting the Evaluation Warning. Please advise on how to get rid of this message.

bbehrens

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:04 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I noticed that you purchased our Spire.Doc for .NET Standard. I tested your license with the latest Spire.Doc for .NET Standard Edition Version:7.1, and found it removed the warning message well on my side. I guess that you may have used our Pro Edition instead of the Standard Edition. Hence, please check again if you were using the correct version. Besides, I prefer to recommend that you apply your license by license key to remove the warning message. Just feel free to write back if there is any question.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:07 pm

Please contact me regarding getting my license upgraded to the pro version. I'm specifically trying to convert files and need that functionality.

bbehrens

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:14 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
Our sales team has sent a message to you by email, please check it.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Return to Spire.Doc