If you have any complaints or suggestions about our service or products, please post them here. Your comments will help us to make continuous progress.

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:49 am

HI,
I have purchased Spire.Office and applied the license in my Java code to remove the evaluation warning statement. However the first generated PDF at the fist run of the application always display the warning message, following PDFs do not show it. I need to ensure the warnirng message will never show . Here is the code that I used to apply the license, please advise what to do to avoid this annoying message.

com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey(key);
com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.loadLicense();

mgalal123

Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:55 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
I tested your license and found it worked well to remove the evaluation. Your issue is strange that the first generated PDF has evaluation but others don't have, we had never met before. Please check again if the setLicenseKey method is placed at the entry point of the program. To help us do further investigation, please share your sample project which can reproduce your issue. Please send it to our email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Return to Complaints & Suggestions