Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:16 pm

Hello good day,

We have a problem with the Spire.doc library license.

We use legally purchased version 5.4.14.

In the attached image you can see on the left a word document that uses Bookmark with Spire.Doc and on the right a pdf document converted with Spire.doc from the word on the right. However, when the word document is generated, an evaluation license message for the Spire.doc library is appearing, but it was purchased and is active.

Is this a bug of the library and the license? How can we solve it so that the message does not appear?

Dacartec

Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:35 am

Hello Andres Andrango,

Thanks for your message.
According to your description. I tested your Spire.Doc for JAVA license with our latest version Spire.Doc for Java Version:10.7.10 and the version 5.4.14 you used, both could work well, there is no red warning message on generated word document. According to your screenshot, I found that there is no warning message on converted PDF file, it also means that your license is valid. How did you create the word document? Did you apply the same license when creating the word document? Please help to share your full testing code as well as your input file(if any), so that we can investigate it further. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:35 am

Hello good evening, thanks for the answer.
Sorry for the delay in responding, I hadn't seen your response.

To your questions:
1. How did you create the Word document?
R:// We used this line of code:
template.saveToFile(fileTemplateOUT, FileFormat.Docx);

2. Did you apply the same license when creating the Word document?
R:// If we use the same to save as PDF or as Word.

Dacartec

Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:56 am

Hello Andres Andrango,

Thanks for your sharing.
For your situation, I have uploaded a JAR package that can be run directly. Please check and run it on your side. If only your program has the issue, to help us further look into it, please share your whole program with us, you could upload it to the DropBox or OneDrive and then share the download link via email(support@e-iceblue.com).
https://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/demo/30439Demo.zip

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:09 pm

Hello, good morning, thank you very much.

We are going to carry out the tests with this version and we will give you an answer about the result of the same

Dacartec

Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:01 am

Hello Andres Andrango,

Thanks for your reply.
If there are still problems after the test, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:38 am

Hello Andres Andrango,

Could you please let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Simple
E-iceblue support team

Simple.Li

Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:37 pm

Hello, good afternoon,
We apologize for the delay. We had not responded because we had some infrastructure problems and a delay was generated in the project.

Given the drawbacks, it was necessary to migrate the IBM WebSphere applications to JBoss EAP 7.4. We no longer use IBM WebSphere

Performing tests in JBoss is generating the error of the attached image "Evaluation Warning: The document was created with Spire.Doc for Java".

error licencia Spire.png

Could it be that the change of server generates this problem?

We are using it like this:

com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey("............here goes the license.................");
template.saveToFile(fileTemplateOUT, FileFormat.PDF);
template.setUseNewEngine(true);
template.close();

Dacartec

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:16 am

Hello Dacartec,

Thanks for your feedback.
The validity of our license will not be affected by the server. For your situation, please check and confirm the following points.
1. Did you use your company latest purchased license? If so, please make sure that you put the whole license key string, as the attached screenshot shows.
2. Please check if your original template file has the warning message.
3. How about your testing result when testing the demo that our colleague Simple previous uploaded.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:44 pm

Hello good day,
Thanks for the reply.
I was validating the license key and it is indeed not the same one that appears on the screen print that you share with me.
The one I have is:

com.spire.license.LicenseProvider.setLicenseKey("VzsA....yuFQ==");

I can't find the latest version of the license that you share with me, is it possible that you can resend it to me?

Dacartec

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:54 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
You can check your latest license file based on the attached email screenshot. If there is still any issues, please share a sample program to help us do the further investigation.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:06 am

Hello Lisa good morning,

Thank you very much for remembering the email.
I will locate it, validate the license, run tests and confirm the results to close the case or continue investigating.

Thank you very much

Dacartec

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:06 am

Hello Lisa good morning,

Thank you very much for remembering the email.
I will locate it, validate the license, run tests and confirm the results to close the case or continue investigating.

Thank you very much

Dacartec

Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:39 am

Hello,

Please make sure your original input file doesn't have the warning message. Look forward to your testing result.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:22 pm

Hello good morning Lisa,

We were checking the mail and we did not find it in the inbox or in spam.

Is it possible to forward the mail to us?
That they also copy it or just send it to frank.arregoces@grupodiusframi.com.co? He is in charge of installing the licenses in our company.

Additionally, we check the input file and it doesn't have the message.

At this point, what we have for sure is that we have the wrong license key.

Dacartec

Return to Spire.PDF