Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:06 am

I first installed from NuGet Spire.PDF. Later deleted and installed FreeSpire.PDF. But when I print a document with 1 page prints a message "Evaluation Warning: The version can be used only for evaluation purpose". I can remove this message in the free version?

nmihey

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:01 am

Dear nmihey,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Free version doesn't have the warning information. On the NuGet, the version Free Spire.PDF V4.3 is a wrong version. We have some troubles in deleting it until June 18, so sorry for this. Please download the correct Free Spire.PDF V4.3.1 on NuGet.
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Free_Spire.PDF/
Besides, from other post, I knew you want to print in the top left corner. The print code in free version is not same as the code in commercial version. Please use following code to print in the top left corner with free version.
Code: Select all
            PdfDocument doc = new PdfDocument();
            doc.LoadFromFile(@"F:\A6 Format.pdf");
            doc.PageScaling = PdfPrintPageScaling.CustomSacle;
            doc.PrintDocument.Print();

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:43 am

Thank you.

nmihey

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:48 am

Dear nmihey,

Just feel free to contact us if there is any question while using our product.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:43 am

Is FreeSpire.PDF Compatible for .Net Core. I'm using .net core and Spire.pdf 4.12.8 and I'm getting that evaluation Warning.

VishalA

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:30 am

Hi VishalA,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The version you used is commercial version, so you will get the warning message without applying the license. At present, free Spire.PDF doesn't support .net core. But the feature will be added in the next version of free Spire.PDF. Note the update date is not fixed, we will only maintain free version when we have enough time. Anyway, once it is released, we will inform you.
Currently, to help you removing the message and better evaluate our product, our sales team has sent a one-mouth free license of Spire.PDF to you, please refer to this guide to apply the license.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:37 am

Hi VishalA,

Glad to inform you our free Spire.PDF supports work with .NET core. Please download Free Spire.PDF for .NET Version:5.1 and have a try.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... -free.html
https://www.nuget.org/packages/FreeSpire.PDF/

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:51 am

Unfortunately , FreeSpire.PDF 5.1.0 also showing Evaluation warning. I am using .net core.
Also Pdf LoadFromStream taking like 5-6 sec to load stream.

mahithorat

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 am

Hello mahithorat,

Thank you for contacting us.
I did an initial test and didn't find the Evaluation warning in my output. Please make sure you were using the correct Free Spire.PDF version. And we recommend you to install it via Nuget (FreeSpire.PDF 5.1.0), then the Libgdiplus library will be installed automatically. If there is still any question, just feel free to write back. Besides, regarding the loading slow issue, please provide your testing file to help us further look into it. You could send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:52 am

Hello mahithorat,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Could you let us know how is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 am

I have spire.pdf version 5.1.33.2040. It gives evaluation warnings. Well the thing is i have no issue with evaluation warning. But i am confused that if this version has limitations as i am just using it to create bookmarks on my pdf file. Rite now there seems to be no issue for me.

arslanwaraich

Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 am

Hello arslanwaraich,

Thanks for your feedback.
Spire.Pdf v5.1.33 is commercial version, hence it will give evaluation warnings without applying license. Commercial version has no limitations on functions.
Just feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Sincerely,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:59 am

Hi,

Im planning to use the FreeSpire.PDF in my .NetCore App.
It seems to have a dependency on Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents

So im curious, that after adding this library, will my project still be a cross platform app?

sunainaDG

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that the Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents is a common assemble of .NET Core application. It would not affect your cross platform app (.NET Core). Our Spire.PDF supports working with .NET Core, just go for it. If there is any question, just feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed May 27, 2020 10:13 am

I first installed from NuGet Spire.PDF (latest version 6.5.9). Later deleted and installed FreeSpire.PDF (5.1.0). But when I print a document with 1 page prints a message "Evaluation Warning: The version can be used only for evaluation purpose". I can remove this message in the free version?

MithunKumar11

Return to Spire.PDF