Spire.Email for .NET is a professional .NET Email library specially designed for developers to create, read and manipulate emails from any .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform with fast and high quality performance.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello
I am currently having a problem converting .msg file to pdf.
The code works locally on my workstation but when the code is hosted on Azure Function App, nothing happens.

Code: Select all
   StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
            sb.AppendLine("<html><body><div>test</div></body></html>);
            Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.PluginPath = @"C:\home\site\wwwroot\plugins";
            Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.Qt.HtmlConverter.Convert(sb.ToString(), newFileName, Spire.Pdf.HtmlConverter.LoadHtmlType.SourceCode);

Configuration Azure :
Function 32 bits
Target Run Time : Portable
Microsoft.NET.SDKs Function : 3.0.3
Plugin 32 bits dézippé in wwwroot\plugins : e-iceblue.com/downloads/plugins/plugins-windows-x86.zip

No error occurs when executing the HtmlConverter.Convert method.
No File was created.

Thank you for your help

Olivier_lemonn

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:06 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I tested your case and reproduced the behavior you mentioned. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-4756. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once there is any update, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:47 am

Hi,
Can you tell me if you fixed the problem ?
Our Team need this functionnality.

Thank you.

Olivier_lemonn

Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:04 am

Hello,

Thank you for following up.
Sorry, the issue of ticket SPIREPDF-4756 has not been completely resolved due to its complexity. I have urged our developer to deal with it as soon as possible. Please spare us more time, if there is a new version available, I will inform you in time. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Email