Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:50 am

Hi all, I have a file that contains linked picture (copy -> paste linked picture). I'm doing the following steps:
1) Load the file:
Code: Select all
workbook.LoadFromFile(Path.Combine(config.TemplateFilePath, config.TemplateFileName + "." + config.TemplateExtension), ExcelVersion.Version2013);

2)Save the file:
Code: Select all
workbook.SaveToFile(Path.Combine(config.OutputFilePath, outputFileName), ExcelVersion.Version2013);

No other changes are done.

As I open the the output file, I receive an error that says that there is a problem with a part of the content of the file and he asks me if i want to recover it.

If I answer yes, another popup opens telling me that the file has been recovered:
Parte rimossa(removed): Parte /xl/drawings/drawing3.xml. (Forma disegno)
Parte ripristinata(recovered): Parte /xl/workbook.xml con errore XML. (Cartella di lavoro) Errore di sistema: -2134138874. Riga 1, colonna 1364.

and then it opens correctly.

By chance anyone of you have already experienced this issue?

Thanks in advance.

andreoslancio

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:00 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with the latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.2.8, I didn't encounter the same issue. If you were using old version, I suggest you try to use the latest one. If the issue still happens after trying, please provide your input Excel file for further investigation. You could upload the file here or send to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:50 am

HI,
thanks for you answer. I'm using last downloadable version on Nuget: 10.1.0.
I will send the file to the email account you wrote below.
Thanks for the support.

andreoslancio

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:33 am

Hi,

I am waiting for your file for testing.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:24 am

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your files via email.
I indeed noticed the error when opening your result file "WordCloud_output.xlsx" with MS Excel.
After testing your case with the latest Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.3.0, I encounter an error when loading the original file “WordCloud.xlsx”. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREXLS-2165. We will let you know once there is any update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri May 22, 2020 1:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to inform that we just released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.5.7 which fixes the issue SPIREXLS-2165, welcome download it from the following links to test.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/10.5.7

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:48 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue !
Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS