Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:08 am

Hello!

I have a problem when I try to use the MergePDFs function
PdfDocumentBase doc = PdfDocument.MergeFiles(memoryStreamPDF);

I am currently using version 7.11 of Spire.Office.
I think the problem is related to the embedded fonts but it's not the important thing.
I have seen that the problem is solved by updating to version 8.3.2
The problem is that I can't update to that version since I have an open ticket with SPIRE (SPIREDOC-9081) that still hasn't been resolved and the application is in PRODUCTION.
So I can't fix one problem without causing another.
It is urgent for us to resolve this. Could you give me a resolution date for ticket SPIREDOC-9081 please?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Regards, and thank you very much,

LauraNM

Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:06 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquriy.
We are glad to inform you that the issue has been fixed; however, the new Office version that contains this fix will not be released until next month.
In the meantime, to address your concerns, we can provide you with a temporary version for testing purposes, but it may not be suitable for production use. If you need, just let us know.
We apologize once again for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience during this process.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.PDF