Spire.OfficeViewer for .NET as a powerful Office Viewer component, is designed for developers to load Word, Excel, Presentation slides and PDF files and view them from Windows Forms Applications.

Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:09 am

I have downloaded the nuget FreeSpire.Office version 4.3.1 but there is some licensing problem because when I execute the instruction
Code: Select all
Document doc = new Document ();
I get the following error:

Cannot load file or assembly 'Spire.License, Version = 1.3.7.46, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = b1144360237c8b3f' or one of its dependencies. The assembly manifest definition does not match the reference to the assembly. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I don't know why it asks me for version 1.3.7.46 of the Spire.License file when the nuget version is 1.3.7.40. Any help?

blastdoman

Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did an initial test with FreeSpire.Office 4.3.1 but didn't reproduce your issue. Please make sure that your project only installs our Spire.Office component. If you install multiple spire components in the same project, the application may throw an exception due to dll incompatibility issues.
I suggest you remove all dlls related to our product in your project, and then reinstall the FreeSpire.Office version 4.3.1. If the issue still occurs after trying, please share your project with us for further investigation. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:21 am

I have created a project from scratch and I no longer get that error. I don't understand the reason but it has been resolved.

Thanks a lot.

blastdoman

Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt response.
This issue may be caused by two incompatible dlls in your previous project. Anyway, I am glad to hear that your issue has been solved.
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.OfficeViewer