Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:14 am

Hello
I have a problem when i try to modify chart's data in a presentation.
I open the presentation, I modify some series values and then I save the presentation. Every time I save I get
'java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "."'
but the presentation is saved anyway. But when I open the presentation, click on the chart and then on modify data i get this error: "The linked file isn't available. This error can occur if the linked file has been moved or hasn't been saved. Embedding the data instead of linking it can help avoid this error, but the data won't be updated automatically if it changes in the source file."

leomalek

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:31 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your file and indeed found that the chart data of the output file was not accessible. This issue has been logged in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPPT-1073. We will let you know if there is any update.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue suuprt team

rachel.lei

Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
The issue SPIREPPT-1073 is now resolved, please download the newly released Spire.Presentation for Java Version:3.6.0 for testing.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/pres ... -java.html

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:31 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
Have you tested the hotfix? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Presentation