Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi, I am testing spire.doc to convert doc to pdf and trf to pdf, when I convert doc to pdf everything is ok but the rtf filealway throw an exception: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at hd.m()
at hd.a(RectangleF A_0)
at d1.c(en A_0)
at d1.a(RectangleF A_0)
at d1.c(en A_0)
at d1.a(RectangleF A_0)
at a7.a(j2 A_0, ar A_1, ct A_2)
at em.l()
at em.a(IDocument A_0)
at h5.a(Document A_0)
at Spire.Doc.Document.b(String A_0)
at Spire.Doc.Document.SaveToFile(String fileName, FileFormat fileFormat)
This rtf file has a table and I add rows using vb code.
Is this a issue in the trial version?

mbustos

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 am

Hi,

Thanks for evaluating Spire.Doc.

We have tested the issue you reported using the latest hotfix(Spire.Doc v4.2.8), it works well. Would you please have a kind try with the hotfix, you can download it at http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now/4.2.8.html. If you still have this problem, please send us more information(such as the related code and original rtf file)to help us resolve it. Thanks in advance. I attached a simple demo illustrates converting rtf with table to PDF, you can have a look.

By the way, the funtions are not influenced no matter whether the version is trial version or not. But there is a warning on the result files generated by trial version.

Have a nice day.

With kind regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi,

I have installed hot fix 4.2.8, but the problem continue, I have tried to convert the attached file from rtf to pdf using the following code:
Code: Select all
Dim document As New Document()
document.LoadFromFile("D:\Prueba\NoticeModelTest.rtf", FileFormat.Rtf)
document.SaveToFile("D:\Prueba\ResultTest.pdf", FileFormat.PDF)

mbustos

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 am

Hi ,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us.

We are so sorry that we need some more time to fix this problem. At the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. However, you will surely be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know. Have a great day!

Kind regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi Suvi
I tried to convert the same file from doc to pdf, but the error is the same.
Thank you for your answer.

mbustos

Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 am

Hi,
This problem has been fixed, please download the last hotfix v4.2.11 of Spire.Doc from http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html.
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Return to Spire.Doc