Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Hello,

I am trying to convert a rtf File to html file with this simple code:

1 var doc1 = new Spire.Doc.Document(pathRTF, FileFormat.Rtf);
2 doc1.SaveToFile(pathHTML, FileFormat.Html);

But i am getting the following error in line 1:"No se puede cargar el tipo 'spr᝚' del ensamblado 'Spire.Doc, Version=7.1.13.41040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' porque intenta implementar una clase como interfaz." (Tries to implement a class like a interfaz)

I have reference to FreeSpire.xls too.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

David.

dmaciasaviles

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:00 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note the alone libraries (Spire.DOC and Spire.XLS) can't be used in the same project since they are not compatible with each other.
Please remove all the Spire dlls in your project then clean and build it, then download Free Spire.Office and reference corresponding dlls (Spire.Doc.dll, Spire.License.dll, Spire.Pdf.dll, Spire.Xls.dll, Spire.Common.dll) to your project and try again. Or you could install the Free Spire.Office 4.3.1 package via NuGet.
If the issue still exists, to help us better investigate it, please offer us a sample project which could reproduce your issue directly. You could upload it here or send us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:36 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How’s your issue going? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Doc