Spire.Barcode is a professional barcode library specially designed for .NET developers (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java developers (J2SE and J2EE) to generate, read and scan 1D & 2D barcodes.

Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Hi today the e-iceblue watermark suddenly appear on top of my barcode without any code changes. What causes this and how do i solve this? Thank you.

syehino147

Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Which version are you working with?

If you are using a commercial version, I guess the issue may be caused by the method of applying the license. Sometimes the license module cannot load the license file automatically in your application because of no permissions. In this case, I recommend that you apply the license by license key. Besides, could you please tell us your purchase email or order number? Thank you in advance.

If you are using the free version, please refer to the following article to remove the logo “E-ICEBLUE” in the Barcode :
How to remove ‘E-ICEBLUE’ logo in Free Barcode?

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team
Last edited by Marcia.Zhou on Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marcia.Zhou

Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:12 am

Hello, unfortunately I do not have my order number but I do have the key. Is it possible to check ? And I also unable to check for the version as this application is passed by past dev and we dont have any information regarding this.

syehino147

Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:16 am

Hello, It turn out that one of our server is generating the barcode with the watermark. We are currently using 2 server of which one is used for load balancing.

Do you need to use different key for load balancing server? If yes , is it possible for you to provide temporary license key for us to test if that is indeed the problem.

syehino147

Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:35 am

Hello,

Thanks for your reply!

I am sorry that we cannot find your purchase information by the key, please provide us with your purchase email so that we can check it.

Please refer to the following screenshot to check for the version of Spire.Barcode.dll, and then share the version of Spire.Barcode.dll you are using. Besides, we do not have a special key for load balancing server. Once we get your purchase information, the version of Spire.Barcode.dll you are using and your code about Spire.Barcode, we will investigate the cause of the problem. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
CheckVersion.png

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:01 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

How is the issue now? If it still exists, could you please provide your purchase information, the version of Spire.Barcode.dll you are using and your code about Spire.Barcode to us for further investigation?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:46 am

Hi, I am glad to say that the issue are solved. Somehow I needed to recycle my application pool for it to work. Thank you for your help.

syehino147

Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!

Glad to hear that the issue has been solved.

If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.BarCode