Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 am

1, What benefits are available if I purchase your products?
A:
a) You will get the full version of our product. (evaluation watermark removed)
b) 1 year free license upgrade/update service, free prior technical support
c) Up to 40% discount for license renewal
d) Free Customized Service for OEM users

2, Can I evaluate prior to purchasing?
A: Yes! All e-iceblue components have a risk free, evaluation version available. We strongly encourage developers to download and try our components prior to purchasing in order to ensure that they will fill your needs 100%.

3, Do you offer technical support when I'm evaluating a product?
A: Yes! Anything you want to consult you can contact us via email, forum and skype (iceblue support) at any time.

4, Can I request a special feature?
A: Yes! We are always trying to improve our products. Your request will be a huge help!

5, Is there any possible to get a discount?
A: Yes! We offer up to 47% discount for our customers. More details about discount can be consulted how to get discount. And how to use our coupon code can be consulted how to use coupon code.

6, Is it safe to purchase product via your website?
A: It is 100% secure to do business with us. The Payment platform we utilize are PayPal and Avangate. They are the most trusted ecommerce companies in the world. The order of your private information, such as credit card number, addresses and so on will never be disclosed without your specific permission.

7, What payment method do you accept?

A: We accept all the online payments supported by PayPal or Avangate. And we also accept the other payments. Such as Bank/Wire transfer, PO, Check/Money Order etc.

8, When and how can I get the software I ordered?
A: Once you complete the online order, our technical support will send you license information within 24 hours (usually it is very fast).

9, What is your refund policy?
A: We'll hold the 14-day money back guarantee if our products cannot normally work with error or bug. But sometimes the software doesn't work well due to improper operation. We strongly suggest you contact our support team for help first with detailed problem description. In addition, we do not accept irrational and no reason refund.

10, I didn't receive the license code for several hours after my purchase. Why?
A: The possible reasons might be:
1. Due to your email setting, the letter with license code went to Trash directly. Please check the folder there.
2. You provided invalid email address when you ordered the software.
3. Your email service provider rejects emails from unknown senders.
Please contact us to ask license again for reason 2/3 or other reasons.
e-iceblue support

iceblue support

Return to Spire.DataExport