Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun May 10, 2020 1:00 am

Hi,
I'm writing a C# code to draw a scatter chart with straight lines and no markers.
Based on E-ICEBLUE's offical example code(run 'Sample Center', and then find 'CreateScatterChart'), I changed just one code as below:

[Original Code]
IChart chart = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AppendChart(ChartType.ScatterMarkers, rect1, false);
[What I changed]
IChart chart = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AppendChart(ChartType.ScatterStraightLines, rect1, false);

What I expected was to get a scatter graph without markers, but marker is included in the graph.
I tried to change ChartType.ScatterStraightLines to ChartType.ScatterStraightLinesAndMarkers, but both shows same result.
As the code is based on your example, I think you can reproduce this situation easily.
Thanks in advance for your support.

I work with Spire.Presentation version 4.11.12(free download version), and using Powerpoint 2016 under Windows 10(64-bit).
My development environment is Visual Studio 2019 community, and .NET Framework 4.7.2 using Visual C#.

brian_yoon

Mon May 11, 2020 2:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your scenario with Free Spire.Presentation v4.11.12 and the latest commercial version (Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:5.4.2) , and did notice the issue you mentioned. This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPPT-1167. If there is any update, we will let you know.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to tell you that the issue SPIREPPT-1167 is now fixed, welcome to download the newly released Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:5.6.1 and test.
Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Presentation/5.6.1

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Presentation