Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:09 pm

Hi All,

I have found an issue in versions 10.2 and 10.7 in that any source that is double-lined spaced, will have the last paragraph converted back to single-spaced if there is no text or spacing or carriage returns after the final full stop in the paragraph.

If you hit the enter/return key after the final sentence/full stop, then the double line-spacing is retained as expected.

andrewsheldon17181

Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:38 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I simulated a RTF document and did an initial test , but didn't reproduce your problem. I suggest that you give the latest commercial version(Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:10.6.6) a try as it is more stable than the free version. If the issue still occurs after trying, please provide the following information for further investigation. You can attach your file here or send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.
1) Your RTF document.
2) Test environment, such as win10, 64bit.
3) Application type, such as Console App, .NET Framework 4.8.

Sincerely,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team

kylie.tian

Return to Spire.Doc