Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:11 am

We are having a problem when trying to create a gauge chart which combines a donut and pie chart so it looks something like the attached image.

Even if we use a template which includes a rotated donut chart and then create a presentation from the template, the rotation is lost and it is reset to 0.

How to do this??

hotspex

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To help us investigate your issue more quickly and accurately, please provide your input file and your desired output file. You could send them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:43 am

Hello Toby,

Thanks for providing your test files via email.
I tested your case and did reproduce your issue. But I noticed that you asked a similar question via email yesterday. My colleague Rachel has reproduced the issue and logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPPT-1671. When this issue is resolved, we will notify you immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation