Spire.OfficeViewer for .NET as a powerful Office Viewer component, is designed for developers to load Word, Excel, Presentation slides and PDF files and view them from Windows Forms Applications.

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:44 am

Hello :)
I use office viewer(especially documentViewer control) and load file from stream.
A PDF file with a small number of pages opens well, but as loading PDF files with a large number of pages, it does not appear after a certain page.
I check when the load is finished with documentViewer1_DocLoaded event.

I'll attach our test file, so please check it. >>>>>> I can't upload files because of too large size.(18MB)

Thank you!

p.s. Our test file doesn't appear after 17 pages.(Total 54 pages)

kelesym

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
After an initial test with a simulated PDF and Spire.OfficeViewer.Forms.dll 4.6.3.18040 of the latest Spire.Office Platinum (DLL Only) Version:4.6.3, I didn't reproduce your issue. I prefer to recommend that you download the latest version to try again. If your issue still occurs after trying, please upload your big file via OnceDrive or Dropbox and then share us with the link to download. You also can send the link to our email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:35 am

Hello, Here's the PDF example link.(Dropbox)

I tested with hotfix version(4.6.3), happens same.

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbgzox6bjslaj ... F.pdf?dl=0

Have a good day:)

kelesym

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:37 am

Hello,

Thanks for your sample file.
I did notice that only the first 17 pages were loaded initially when running application, the rest part occasionally displays when scrolling down the right side scroll bar, but sometimes it also doesn't display. This issue has been submitted to our Dev team for further investigating and fixing, If there is any progress, we will let you know immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.OfficeViewer