Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:31 am

Hi Spire!

we have a word document that we need to convert to PDF, but does not convert it to PDF completely. the word document has tables and images on it. other uploaded documents in our system converts to PDF perfectly fine. please see attached files for your reference.

heres the i have used but only the first page will converted
for (int x = 0; x < document.PageCount; x++)
{
Image imageDocument = document.SaveToImages(x, Spire.Doc.Documents.ImageType.Metafile);
Metafile mf = imageDocument as Metafile;
Image newimage = pdfservice.ResetResolution(mf, 200);
imageDocument.Save(downloadPath + "_" + repFIleName + "_" + x + ".jpg", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp);
}

tcballelos

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:58 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
If you were using an old version, I would suggest that you download the latest Spire.Office (Spire.Office Platinum (DLL Only) Version:4.9.2) to have a test. If the incomplete content issue still happens after trying, please provide your Word document for further investigation. You could attach it here or send it to our email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Support Team,

we have downloaded the latest spire version and adjusted some codes in our application. Document is already being converted to PDF but the images are misplaced.
I have attached the actual file being converted and the converted file for your reference.
Here is our code change:

Document doctemp = new Document();
doctemp.LoadFromFile(filepath);

Image[] bitSource = doctemp.SaveToImages(Spire.Doc.Documents.ImageType.Bitmap);
bitSource = doctemp.SaveToImages(Spire.Doc.Documents.ImageType.Bitmap);
int index = 1;
foreach (Image item in bitSource)
{
item.Save(String.Format(downloadPath + "_" + repFIleName + "_" + index + ".jpeg"), System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);
item.Dispose();
index++;
}

we think this is the line that has a problem:

Image[] bitSource = doctemp.SaveToImages(Spire.Doc.Documents.ImageType.Bitmap);

tcballelos

Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 am

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.
I converted your file to PDF indeed found that some contents lost, but the error detail is not exactly the same as yours. Please see my attachment. And converting your file to images, only one image could be saved. I have posted these issues to our Dev team for investigtaion and fixing. If there is any good news, I will inform you. Apologize for all inconveniences caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:46 am

Hi Spire Support,

May we follow-up on this please?

tcballelos

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:37 am

Hi,

Sorry there is no update for your issue yet. Our Dev team is still working on it, please spare us more time. I will keep you informed once any significant progress has been made. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:32 am

HI Spire Support!

may we follow-up for a resolution for our concern?

tcballelos

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:55 am

Hi,

Sorry the issue is not resolved yet. It is complicated that our Dev team haven't found a good way to completly resolve it. Please spare us more time. Our Dev team will try their best to fix it asap. If there is any good news, I will inform you immediately. Apologize for this delay and thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:26 am

Hi Spire!

may we follow-up on this please? we hope there is already a solution as we are receiving a lot of complaints regarding this issue.

tcballelos

Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:53 am

Hi,

I gave you update about this issue via email on 2020/06/10. Seemed that you have not received it.
Our Dev team did some adjusments and now most of the problems have been resolved. But one misplaced issue still exists, please see the screenshot in attachment for details. This issue is such difficult that our Dev team have not found a good way to resolve it. Here I also attached resultant PDF for you better reference. If you can accept the current result, we will compile a hotfix for you ASAP. I am waiting for your feedback.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:00 am

thank you we will try this and update you ASAP

tcballelos

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 am

Hi Spire,

I'm sorry the person who owns the email address you've sent the fix is no longer connected with us. can you please resend it on this email?

mgpangilinan@unilab.com.ph

can you also update the account's email address to the above e-address please?

thank you!!

tcballelos

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:12 am

Hi,

The email I sent you before has the same explains as forum’s. I forwarded the email to your new address. Please have a check.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:02 am

Hi,

We just released a new Spire.Office which contains the fixes for most of your problems except the misplaced image issue I methioned before. Please download the hotfix Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.7.3 from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-office-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Office/5.7.3

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:47 am

Hi Spire,

We tried your new released Spire.Office version 5.7.3 from the following link.
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Office/5.7.3
But Still have missing page when converting to PDF.

tcballelos

Return to Spire.Doc