Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:22 pm

Hi,
we are planning on purchasing the Spire.Doc for .Net.
I generate a docx document that has a table in it, I set the pagesize and margins.
When I save the file in docx it looks as I expect it, if I save it as PDF, the column sizes are different, the table sticks out of margins and the text is wrapped differently aswell.
I made a sample console application to demonstrate this behaviour and have attached it with the two outputs.

Code: Select all
            document.SaveToFile(Path.Combine(PathToSaveFilesTo, "File1.docx"), FileFormat.Docx);
            document.SaveToFile(Path.Combine(PathToSaveFilesTo, "File1.pdf"), FileFormat.PDF);

Please suggest me a way to work around this, or please fix the problem.
Thank you!

vinczetax

Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:52 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I tested your case with the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:8.11.15, and did reproduce your issue. I have logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-5325 for further investigation and fixing. If there is any update, we will let you know. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:31 am

Hi Brian,

I would like to know the state of this ticket (SPIREDOC-5325) as it was reported almost a year ago and is still causing us problems.
Can I check somewhere the progress of it? Is it fixed already?
Thank you!
Tamás

vinczetax

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:32 am

Hello,

Thanks for your follow up.
I just check the status of your issue and found that it has not been solved. Our Dev team is still investigating your issue. Anyway, I have requested them to share any possible ETA at their earliest time. I will inform you as soon as there is any update.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.Doc