Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu May 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Letter Cutoff.zip

Hi,

We are converting docx to pdf and noticed that sometimes letter(s) are being cutoff at the end of line.

Attached is the sample docx and pdf. Please notice that in pdf, the last word in first page ("Administrator") has the incorrect ending. Docx shows fine.

Thanks,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Fri May 15, 2020 1:57 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated your scenario and tested with the latest Spire.Doc Pack(Hot Fix) Version: 8.4.10, but the issue you mentioned did not appear. Here I uploaded my result document , please download to check it. If you are using an old version of Spire.Doc. I suggest that you try again with the latest one. If your issue still occurs after trying, please share us with your system information (E.g. Win7, 64 bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for reference.

Sincerely,
Sara
E-iceblue support team

Sara.Yang

Tue May 19, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi,

We are using latest Spire.Doc version (8.4.10). We are using Windows 10, 64-bit and United States region.

santuvssantu

Wed May 20, 2020 7:50 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
With the same environment as yours,I have reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC- 4479 for further investigating. If there is any update, we will inform you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Sara
E-iceblue support team

Sara.Yang

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:25 am

Hi Sara,

Do you have any update on this?

Thanks,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:05 am

Hi ,

Thanks for your following up.
I just checked the status of your issue but found it has not been resolved. Anyway, I have given your issue a high priority and requested our Dev team to share any possible ETA at their earliest time. Once there is any update, we will let you know ASAP. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to inform you that the issue SPIREDOC- 4479 has been resolved. We prepared a temporary version for you. Please download it and use the following code to test.
Code: Select all
Document doc = new Document();
doc.LoadFromFile("input.docx");
ToPdfParameterList ps = new ToPdfParameterList
{
    UsePSCoversion = true
};
doc.SaveToFile("result-ps.pdf", ps);

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei