Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:20 am

DigitalSignatureError.PNG
I have integrate digital signature with existing pdf file but while i opened the output file it shows error 'Document certification is INVALID'. I have used this in java with spire.Pdf_5.4.2 version.
i take reference of digitalSignature.java program. pfx file is working fine while i sign document manually in Acrobat Reader, but the file which generated using program are unable to verify signature.

mayurkothiwala

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:52 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I did an initial test with the latest version of Spire.PDF for Java, but did not reproduce the issue you mentioned. To help us investigate your issue quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information. You could attach them here or send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.
1) Your input PDF file.
2) Your complete test code.
3) Your test environment, such as OS info (E.g. Windows 7, 64-bit) and region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
4) The JDK version you are using, such as JDK1.8.0.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:22 am

Thank you for your response.
I had already send email with all the required details.
Kindly help to solve this issue

mayurkothiwala

Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:04 am

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the information via email.
I tested your PDF file with the code you provided, but still did not reproduce the issue you mentioned. I'm guessing the issue might be related to your signing certificate. I have emailed you the signing certificate I used for my tests. Please download and test it on your side.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.PDF