Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:04 am

In the project attached i do multiple MailMerges and then merge the results together to one file. If is save the merged document to DOCS, parapraphs are lost. However, if i save the same document to PDF, the parapraphs look fine.
Every separately saved MailMerge is well-formatted, so I think the problem must be cuased by merging those documents to one document, but only when saving to DOCX. As I need the result as DOCX, i can not save each document to PDF and merge the PDFs then. Saving to DOCX2010 or DOCX2013 causes the same results.

I included screenshots of both DOCX and PDF-output in the ZIP-File.
It does not make any difference weather I use a valid lilcense or not.
I use .NET 4.6.1 on Win7/x64. Site is running in IIS with 64bit.

mnadrowski

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:12 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post. I have noticed the issue and logged it in our bug tracking system. If there is any update, we will let you know.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your waiting. Please add docEinladung.Styles.ApplyDocDefaultsToNormalStyle() before copy content. Welocome to download Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:6.0.41 and have a try.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:42 am

Hello mnadrowski,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Has your issue been resolved? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.Doc