Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:44 pm

I try to use FreeSpire.XLS to create a chart in excel file. I got difference chart between using FreeSpire.XLS and excel standard with the same data (see more information in attachment)

There are two sheets in the attachment:

- The first sheet named Chart from FreeSpire.XLS
- The second sheet named Chart from excel standard

The chart come from FreeSpire.XLS have duplicated categories.

How can I create a chart using FreeSpire.XLS the same Excel standard?
Attachments
Different chart between excel standard and FreeSpire.XLS.rar
(16.52 KiB) Downloaded 208 times

lynh.rom

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:33 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to your excel file, I found there are different widths between your two charts. When setting a same chart width like the following code snippet and testing the Free Spire.XLS, the same categories were overlapped and displayed same as "Chart from excel standard". Thus, please make sure you set a same chart width. If there is any question, please share us with your full testing code to help further investigate it.
Code: Select all
//set chart width and height
chart.LeftColumn = 8;
chart.TopRow = 2;
chart.RightColumn = 15;
chart.BottomRow = 25;

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:00 am

Thank you for your support.

If I make both charts the same size. It's work but I will have another issue when I want to convert this chart to image I got the same previous issue.

The chart come from FreeSpire.XLS have duplicated categories.

lynh.rom

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
I did notice that the displayed categories were expanded when converting the chart to an image. This issue has been submitted to our Dev team for further investigating and fixing, once the issue has been fixed, we will prepare a hotfix version for you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:54 am

Hello,

Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.6.12 which fixed the "expanded categories" issue when converting chart to image. Welcome to download and test it. If there is any question, just feel free to write back.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:25 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Did the hotfix version work for you? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 am

Thanks you for your support.

I'm using FreeSpire.XLS version 9.2.1. Can I have a hotfix for this version?

lynh.rom

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry there is no hotfix update for free version, we only upgrade our free version irregularly. However, we are willing to provide a temporary license(one month free) of Spire.XLS to help you remove the warning message and evaluate our paid version better. If interested, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get it.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.XLS