Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:51 am

I am using spire version 2.8.66.

Diagrams which have been edited with spire will no longer show an excel window when you try to edit the data behind the diagram. Excel does appear in the taskmanager, but no window is shown.

I have attached an example project. The template has 2 diagrams. The project will insert data into the first one, and leave the second alone. After doing this, the first slides diagram will no longer be editable, while the second will remain editable.

Archigo

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post. I have noticed the issue and logged it into our bug tracking system. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If there is any update, we will let you know.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 am

Hello,

Glad to inform your that the issue has been fixed. Please download Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:2.8.86 and have a try.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team

Simon.yang

Return to Spire.Presentation