Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:29 am

I want to buy Spire.XLS to develop an Enterprise 's web application. So I have questions:
1. how to determine geographic location ?
2. At the same geographical location, Is there limit license ? (ie: buy 1 license, install it on many servers).
3. with Azure environment, how to determine the location? unlimited server test but for Azure is it applicable?

Thanks

NghiaNguyen

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Regarding your questions, please find the answers below.

1. A geography location means a physical location that has a unique house number, for example, an office building with an unique address. For non-cloud web applications, a server or multiple servers at the same physical location will also be taken as 1 geography location.
2. You can buy 1 license and install it on many servers at the same physical location.
3. According to our licensing polices, cloud-based (like Azure, AWS etc.) applications will be taken as unlimited number of deployment locations, and only the OEM subscription license type which authorizes unlimited number of deployment locations allows distribution of applications to the cloud.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-icblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:23 am

Hi, I have more question.

If I buy Developer OEM Subscription, so I have a license for a developer, right?
In the process of development, we have 5 devs. If each of dev use license file and apply to web site (local version). It 's working ?

Thanks

NghiaNguyen

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:28 am

Yes, you're correct. Our license is not tied to a particular development machine, however 5 developers use 1 Developer OEM license is not permitted by our licensing policies.

Should you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:01 am

1 .If I want to develop a web site which use spire.XLS, allow developers to develop and deploy to Azure. I should buy Site Enterprise OEM package ?
2. When I use spire.XLS (free version) during development which limit feature. After that, I add license file to Web site to deploy . So the spire.XLS (free version) to become Enterprise OEM(pro version) ,if I buy Site Enterprise OEM package ?

Thanks

NghiaNguyen

Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:37 am

1. Yes, for your scenario, the Site OEM Subscription is the appropriate license.
2. In fact, the dlls included in the free version and the pro version are different. If you purchase a license, you need to remove the dlls of our free version from your project, and then add the dlls of the pro version.

Here are the download links for the free and pro versions for your reference.
Free version: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... -free.html
Pro version: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html

If you have more questions about the purchase, please contact our sales team via email (sales@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS