Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:20 am

When I put MarkerStyle = ChartMarkerType.Picture data is not displayed in .png file.

RostykS

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:40 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
When creating the default ScatterStraightLinesAndMarkers, there would be only 3 series, so you need to comment out following code, otherwise there would be an exception.
Code: Select all
chart.Series[8].MarkerStyle = ChartMarkerType.Picture;

And after testing with Spire.Presentation Pack Hotfix Version:3.12.4, I could get correct image. Attached is my result file for your kind reference.
Please make sure you were using the latest version I mentioned.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:01 am

But in the presentation, everything works. I need to work with ChartMarkerType.Picture. I need this so that the markers were not visible in the presentation, but that the type remained scatter with straight lines and markers. If I just install ChartMarkerType.None, then the chart type changes to the Scatter line with straight lines. Maybe you know another solution?

RostykS

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:31 am

Hi,

Sorry for my mistake that I used wrong series number "8" instead of "0".
As for your requirement "markers were not visible in the presentation", could you please provide your expected PPT file? Then I will provide corresponding code for you.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:55 am

If I use ChartMarkerType.None then the chart type will change from Scatter with straight lines and markers to Scatter with straight lines, and I need Scatter with straight lines and markers. So I used ChartMarkerType.Picture. That makes it possible to be invisible markers and not to change the type of chart , but data in png is not displayed.

RostykS

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:29 am

Hi,

Many thanks for your information.
Now I am clear about your requirement(marker is invisible and the chart type cannot be changed). And I had noticed the data in .png was missing before and posted the issue to our Dev team. We will let you know once there is any update.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:05 am

Hi,

Glad to inform you that the issue is solved in Spire.Presentation Pack Version:4.1. Welcome to download and use it.
Our website: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html
NuGet:https: //www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Presentation/4.1.0

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:33 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Regarding the issue you posted on our forum, did you use the hotfix and the code?
Has your issue been resolved?

Best wishes,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.Presentation