Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm trying to find an easy way to create read-only pdf handouts from a powerpoint presentation. The Spire.Presentation library does implement a save to PDF function, but this creates a pdf presentation, not really handouts.

In detail, what i'm looking for is create read-only (password protected) A4 sized PDF's with 2 slides on each page. In the best case even split up the document so the first page only has 1 slide, then a blank page followed by 2 slides / page until the end of the presentation.

Any way to do this using Spire.Presentation or Spire.Pdf ?
Last edited by pbo on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

pbo

Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:06 am

Dear pbo,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that at present both Spire.Presentation and Spire.PDF cannot do that, but we will consider adding this new feature. Once there is any great progress, we will inform you.
In addition, to help us finish the new feature quickly, please provide us the original file and the result file you want.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 am

I'll e-mail a onedrive link.

pbo

Return to Spire.Presentation