Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:32 am

Hi all,

I got this error when running report in a message queue service.

this is fusion log :
=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Spire.Pdf, Version=3.6.230.55040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///D:/QuoteConsumer/bin/Debug/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
Calling assembly : Spire.XLS, Version=7.9.0.55040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3.
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: D:\QuoteConsumer\bin\Debug\QuoteConsumer.vshost.exe.config
LOG: Using host configuration file:
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Spire.Pdf, Version=3.6.230.55040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///D:/QuoteConsumer/bin/Debug/Spire.Pdf.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor Version
ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminated.

this is a runtime exception:
Could not load type '3' from assembly 'Spire.Pdf, Version=3.6.230.55040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' because field '▓¦œŠ' was not given an explicit offset.

I installed FreeSpire.xlsx via Nuget.

Anyone has any ideas about this error ?

Thanks.

hunglu

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please make sure that you have referred all the dlls in the folder, which including the following 4: Spire.Pdf.dll, Spire.Common.dll, Spire.License.dll and Spire.XLS.dll. One more thing, kindly note that our single product is used respectively, if you want to use two products or more together, you need to choose our Spire.Office. If the issue still troubles you, just come back to us for more help.

Thanks,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I did referred all the dll and it works for an MVC API request but not for a windows service running RabbitMQ. I dont know why but sure that all reference are made in the project solution.

Any ideas else ?

btw, this is the structure of my project solution.

|-- WindowsServiceProj
| |-- reference to SharedService
|
|-- WebApi
| |-- reference to SharedService
|
|-- SharedService
|-- reference to Spire.xls, spire.pdf, spire.license, spire.common

Thanks.

Jane.Bai wrote:Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please make sure that you have referred all the dlls in the foder, which including the following 4: Spire.Pdf.dll, Spire.Common.dll, Spire.License.dll and Spire.XLS.dll. One more thing, kindly note that our single product is used respectively, if you want to use two products or more together, you need to choose our Spire.Office. If the issue still troubles you, just come back to us for more help.

Thanks,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

hunglu

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:33 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
Since it's a little bit hard to reproduce the issue, could you please provide the following information for a better investigation:
1. Your demo project.
2. Your testing environment(OS, rabbitmq version, etc.)
You can send to our email(support@e-iceblue.com) or share in the cloud.

Many Thanks,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 am

Hello,

How is the issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience? If possible, could you provide us the demo and environment info for further investigation?

Many Thanks,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:11 am

Hi ,

Thanks for your concern. It is still there and I have to work around to bypass it. Due to policy on my company I could not share the code to public so I dont know how to show you it. I am still investigating it and will let you know once I finish it.

Thanks again.

Hung Lu

hunglu

Return to Spire.XLS