Spire.Barcode is a professional barcode library specially designed for .NET developers (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core) and Java developers (J2SE and J2EE) to generate, read and scan 1D & 2D barcodes.

Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:18 pm

Hello after download last version of Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix 6.8.2) i getting error

Exception details: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.License, Version=1.3.15.46, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1144360237c8b3f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Source: Spire.Barcode Stack trace: at spr᣸.ᜄ() at spr᣸..ctor() at Spire.Barcode.BarCodeGenerator..ctor(IBarcodeSettings settings) BarCodeGenerator().GenerateImage()

Spire.License.dll 1.4.0.46
Spire.Barcode.dll 5.7.1.9046

sserra

Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:16 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Do you have any other product components provided by us installed in your project besides Spire.Office? Kindly note that each of our products is independent and incompatible. Please make sure you have removed all the dlls related to our product in your project before installing Spire.Office V6.8.2.
I recommend you remove all dlls related to our product (including the dlls in the bin folder), clean the project, and then re-add the dlls from the same folder. If there is still any question, please share your project for further investigation. You could send it to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:26 pm

Hello
i follow your recommendations and now i getting another error

Exception details: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.License, Version=1.3.15.46, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1144360237c8b3f' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) Source: Spire.Barcode Stack trace: at spr᣸.ᜄ() at spr᣸..ctor() at Spire.Barcode.BarCodeGenerator..ctor(IBarcodeSettings settings)

Version=1.3.15.46

same error i have when i run your example app

https://bit.ly/3mRa0Oi

sserra

Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:29 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
After you installing the SampleCenter, you replaced the dlls contained in the "Bin" folder with the latest Spire.Office Platinum (Hotfix) Version: 6.8.2 , right? Please note that this method will not work!
We recommended that you find the project in the directory "Demos\BarCodeDemos\CS\WinForms\BarcodeGeneration\LinearBarcodes\Code128 Code" and run it with the following steps.
1. Open the project with Visual Studio.
2. Right-click the project in Solution Explorer and select Properties.
3. On the Application page, check the Auto-generate binding redirects option.
4. Rebuild your project and run it again.

I also uploaded my sample project here for your reference. If this cannot help you, please provide your project to help us investigate further. You could send it to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm

I don't have that option, because i use it in web service.
But i found solution to change assemblyIdentity

Question. How i can know next time when i need to change it again?

sserra

Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:14 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
When you need to update the Dlls of our products in your project, we recommend that you open your project directly with Visual Studio, and then follow the steps below.
1. Remove all dlls related to our products from your project, including the dlls in the bin folder.
2. Clean your project.
3. Reinstall our product, rebuild your project and try again.

Or you can install or uninstall our products directly through Nuget.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.BarCode