Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 am

Hi,

Please help asap. I added the spire.doc in my asp.net core project. It works fine on localhost but after i deploy it on IIS. The references are missing. And i am getting the above mentioned error.

I have tried a lot of things. Nothing has worked. Please help asap.

I am using .NET Core 2.2.

I have also tried Free Spire 7.1.13.

Thanks

usmanak

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting.
We will do further investigations and reply you asap.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:07 am

Hello,

After more investigations and tests with both FreeSpire.Doc 7.1.13 and Spire.Doc 7.4.6, I didn't reproduce your issue. How did you reference the dlls of Spire.Doc? I suggest you get them via Nuget, then the Libgdiplus library will be installed automatically. Besides, please make sure you installed the IIS module (AspNetCoreModule) on your server, hope the following tutorial could help you.
Publish And Deploy ASP.NET Core MVC On IIS

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going? Thanks in advance for your feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:25 am

I am facing the similar issue and getting below error:

I am using Spire.xls 10.10.6, installed from nugget package and .NET Core version 2.1. Can you please help?

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Spire.XLS, Version=10.10.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3'. An operation is not legal in the current state. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131509)
at LambdaTest1.Function.readObjectfromS3Async(List`1 records)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
at LambdaTest1.Function.readObjectfromS3Async(List`1 records)
at LambdaTest1.Function.FunctionHandler(String input, ILambdaContext context) in <file path>
---------------- Inner 1 Exception ------------
System.InvalidOperationException: Resolved assembly's simple name should be the same as of the requested assembly.
at System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.ValidateAssemblyNameWithSimpleName(Assembly assembly, String requestedSimpleName)
at System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.ResolveUsingLoad(AssemblyName assemblyName)
at System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.Resolve(IntPtr gchManagedAssemblyLoadContext, AssemblyName assemblyName)

puravyahoo

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:52 am

Hi puravyahoo,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did an initial test but didn’t reproduce your issue. I suggest you remove all the dlls related to our products from your project and then install it again.

Besides, do you want to use multiple Spire components in the same project? Please note that if you want to use two or more our products in the same project, you need to download our Spire.Office (the latest version is Spire.Office Platinum(Hotfix) Version:5.10.0) to avoid the dll version incompatibility.

If this does not solve your issue, please provide your project to help us further look into it.

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:26 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Return to Spire.Doc