Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:37 pm

I am running a service to generate an excel in an Alpine Linux Docker and it shows me the following error:
"Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.spire.xls.packages.sprVGC"
when i run it on windows it works normal, any solution?

joelromerog_11

Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did an initial test with the latest Spire.XLS for Java Version:4.9.0, but I did not reproduce your issue. If you are using an older version, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version and try again.
If there are still any issues, to help us investigate further, please provide us with your input file and your test code. You can upload them here or send them to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:25 am

Thank you very much, I was using 2.2.0, with 4.9.0 it worked

joelromerog_11

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:35 am

Thanks for your feedback.

If you encounter any issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Brian.Li wrote:Thanks for your feedback.

If you encounter any issues related to our products in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

I was checking when I tested the first time I used the version spire.xls.free 2.2.0 and changed to sprire.xls 4.9.0 but if I use the version spire.xls.free 3.9.2 which is the latest version of xls.free me returns that error, the docker is solved the full version not in the free right?

Error in version spire.xls.free 3.9.2 : "Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.spire.xls.packages.sprqiC"

joelromerog_11

Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:45 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to tell you that we only upgrade the free version irregularly. All new features and bug fixes are included in the commercial version first. Thus, we recommend you try with our latest commercial version as it is more stable and contains more bug fixes. And we are willing to provide a temporary license (one month free) to help you evaluate our commercial version better and remove the warning message. If interested, please contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com) to get it.

If there are any questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.XLS