Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:14 am

Hello,
i'm using spire XLS free version (Spire.Xls-FE_5.1.0 ). Everything was fine till to today. Save file to xls, save to pdf runs to error.

I don't understand what happens

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.spire.xls.packages.sprGha
at com.spire.xls.packages.sprHTa.spr (Unknown Source)
at com.spire.xls.Workbook.spr (Unknown Source)
at com.spire.xls.Workbook.save(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.xls.Workbook$save$1.call(Unknown Source)

My system configuration:
Java Version 11.0.13
Java Vendor Eclipse Adoptium
JVM Version 11
JVM Vendor Oracle Corporation
JVM Implementation Version 11.0.13+8
Java Runtime OpenJDK Runtime Environment
Java VM OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM

dsmicius

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:36 am

Hi,

I simulated converting excel to PDF with the latest free Spire.Xls(version 5.1.0) in a Java project with Oracle OpenJDK 11 to do a test, but I didn’t reproduce your issue, could you please provide us with the following information to help us do further investigation? Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your full test code and sample file that can reproduce your issue, you can attach these files here or send to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).
2) Your test environment, such as OS information(Windows 10 64bit).

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:53 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going now? if it still exists, please provide us with the following information to help us do further investigation. Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your full test code and sample file that can reproduce your issue, you can attach these files here or send to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).
2) Your test environment, such as OS information(Windows 10 64bit).

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.XLS