Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 am

First off, this is a really great tool and I think it's exactly what I've been looking for. I have two items remaining to figure out - I think I'm close on one of them but here is my second issue.

Is there a way to copy a page of a word template and then target that page to change contents. Here is what I'm basically trying to do. Let's say page 5 consists of a table and page 6 is a graph of information. I want to iterate through a set of table (let's say 6 items) where I would copy page 5 and 6, the five times (to get to 6 copies of it) and then customize that content on each page.

Hopefully that makes sense. Any suggestions would be great. I'll keep playing with it.

Thanks,

Richard

rbrynteson

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 am

Hi Richard,

As the issue you reported, we have created a research on it, but we need some more time to fix it. You will be surely informed once we fix it.
Have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy
e-iceblue support
Nancy
e-iceblue support team

nancy

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 am

That was too easy. Found the following:

Section copySection = document.Sections[4];
document.Sections.Add(copySection.Clone());

Where Sections[4] was the fifth page and the one I wanted to copy.

[edit]
So the follow up to this is after I've copied a page, I wanted to edit the content on simply one of those pages. I did this through using something like this:

ISection pg1 = document.Sections[4];
IParagraph p0 = pg1.Paragraphs[0];
p0.Replace("<<Measure>>", qryReport.Rows[i]["expr2"].ToString(), true, true);

Hope it helps someone else.

DJ

rbrynteson

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 am

Hi rbrynteson,

Thank you for sharing codes. :)
----------------------------------------------------
Nancy
e-iceblue.com