Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:45 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to import a Layer (or whole PDF) from PDF-A into PDF-B?

Thank you

tkleinsteuber

Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:48 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Our Spire.PDF supports merging whole PDF files directly, you can download our latest version (Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:5.6.31) and refer to the tutorial (Merge PDF Files with New Method in C#) to test your case. If there is any question, please provide your source files and your desired effect of output to help us further investigate it. You could send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:43 am

Hi,

Thank your for the answer. Merging would be great but I need merging within a page (not apending as additional pages). I habe 2 PDF-Files, each with one page and one or more layers. As Result I want 1 PDF File with 1 Page and all the layers. Is that possible with merge?

Thank you

tkleinsteuber

Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 am

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.
It is hard to provide an accurate solution without your source PDF files and your desired effect of output. You could share them with us via email (lisa.li@e-iceblue.com). And don’t worry, we promise to keep your resources confidential and won’t use them for other purposes. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:27 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.PDF