Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:14 am

Hi,
When i copy a worksheet with VB code, can I copy the VB code in it as well by spire.xls?

Sincerely

Meng0527

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that our Spire.XLS doesn't support copying the macro code when copying the worksheet. At present, our Spire.XLS only supports loading and writing Excel file which contains macro and detecting if the Excel file contains macro. Sorry your requirement can’t be achieved. If we make some significant progress about the macro in the future, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:57 am

Can I assign a macro for a shape when I loaded an Excel document with shape?

Meng0527

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:28 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that our Spire.XLS also doesn't support assigning a macro for a shape at present. If you have other question, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:37 am

Hi,

I have a requirement of Adding rows to a Macro enabled protected excel sheets. We tried with your FreeSpire.xls for .Net package, After adding the rows some of the buttons within the sheet have macro enabled are not working (macros are disabled for buttons in all the sheets). How can i re-enable that macros using your package and please let me know why the buttons lost the macros.

One more thing is there any option to assign the macro to a button?

nagendraimmadi

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:17 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
After an initial test, I didn’t encounter the issue that the button lost macros. I would suggest that you download our latest commercial version (Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.6.7) to have a test, since the commercial version is more stable than the free version. If your problem still occurs after testing, please provide your Excel file and your full code to help us further look into your issue. You could send it to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance. Besides, our Spire.XLS doesn't support operating macro at present. Sorry there is no option to assign the macro to a button.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:13 am

Dear Nagendra,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going?
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS